Not a member?
Register today to connect with a network of over 200 autophagists in the Nordic and Baltic countries.
Why become a member?
NAS Membership comes with many advantages:
– lowered fee for registration to the annual NAS meetings
– the possibility to apply for NAS Grants such as Conference grants and Lab exchange grants
– the right to access the NAS membership list, which shows the contact details, research topics, and expertise of other members
– the right to vote at the annual General Assembly
– the right to be nominated as Board Member
– NAS membership is free of charge for academic members and can be terminated at any time.
– Company memberships are also possible and welcome.
It’s easy to become a member of the Nordic Autophagy Society (NAS). Click and fill in the appropriate form.
[su_button url="https://nordicautophagy.org/registration/academic-registration/" target="blank" style="soft" background="#0da4d3" size="6" center="yes"]Working in academia[/su_button]
[su_button url="https://nordicautophagy.org/registration/company-registration/" target="blank" style="soft" background="#0da4d3" size="6" center="yes"]Working in a company[/su_button]