Register today to connect with a network of over 200 autophagists in the Nordic and Baltic countries.
Why become a member?
NAS Membership comes with many advantages:
– lowered fee for registration to the annual NAS meetings
– the possibility to apply for NAS Grants (coming up soon)
– the right to access the NAS membership list, which shows the contact details, research topics, and expertise of other members
– the possibility to join the LinkedIn NAS group. This is a closed group only for registered NAS members and is used for discussions and information transfer between members, e.g. methodological aspects and more. To join, click here or on the LinkedIn icon from the home page.
– the right to vote at the annual General Assembly
– the right to be nominated as Board Member
– NAS membership is free of charge for academic members and can be terminated at any time.