Presentation of NAS
Other Autophagy Meetings
NAS Lab Exchange Grants
NAS Conference Grants
Autophagy UK Network
CFATG – French Network
German Autophagy Association
SEFAGIA – Spanish Network
DRIVE – Next generation
Swiss Autophagy Association
COST – TRANSAUTOPHAGY
Autophagy – Journal
Cells – Journal (Autophagy section)
Human Autophagy Database
Not a member?
Register today to connect with a network of over 200 autophagists in the Nordic and Baltic countries.
Why become a member?
NAS Membership comes with many advantages:
– lowered fee for registration to the annual NAS meetings
– the possibility to apply for
Lab exchange grants
– the right to access the NAS membership list, which shows the contact details, research topics, and expertise of other members
– the right to vote at the annual General Assembly
– the right to be nominated as Board Member
– NAS membership is free of charge for
and can be terminated at any time.
are also possible and welcome.
It’s easy to become a member of the Nordic Autophagy Society (NAS). Click and fill in the appropriate form.
Working in academia
Working in a company